What is considered a block and what is your policy on block booking?
A room block is any group booking of seven or more rooms. Please choose from either room block policy depending on what works best for your group/ event.
ROOM BLOCK 1: You decide on how many rooms you would like for your event. Your credit card will be placed on file at time of booking. Your credit card will not be charged at this time. This card will only be charged
for any remaining rooms 10 days prior to the date of stay. Your guests can call anytime up to 10 days from the date of stay to reserve their room under the specified room block. Upon signing of the agreement you may not remove any
rooms or nights from the block. Please note: Any unfulfilled rooms will be the responsibility of the host.
ROOM BLOCK 2: You decide on how many rooms you would like for your event. At time of booking you will be charged a twenty-five percent deposit.
- 90 days from your date of stay will be charged an additional 25% percent deposit (50% of total room block).
- 60 days from your date of stay you will be charged an additional 25% (75% of total room block).
- 30 days from your date of stay you will be charged the final 25% deposit of your room block.
- Guests can reduce their desired number of rooms up to 30 days before the first date of stay; Guests can add desired number of rooms up to 30 days before the first date of stay provided that additional rooms are available.
Please note all deposits are non-refundable
ADDITIONAL ROOM BLOCK INFORMATION: - Weekend room blocks between the periods of May 1st - October 21st require a two night minimum stay.
- In order to receive the 15% room block discount you and your guests must book within the room block.
- Room blocks as part of weddings located on Calamigos Ranch property are eligible for up to a 15% discount on entire room block.
- If you want to add rooms to your initial room block you must add at least 5 more in order to receive the discount.
- For more information contact Kristi Gerson Phone: (818)575-4400 or E-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
I'm getting married on the ranch do you offer room blocks
Yes we accomodate room blocks from 5 rooms and up. A member from the events team can reach out directly to further answer any questions.
Can we get adjoining rooms?
All of our cottages are designed to be private, however our two-bedroom bungalows have a shared living room.
Is the property pet friendly
We know that your dogs are part of your family and we're happy to make them part of ours - please notify the front desk so we can plan accordingly for your furry friend.